Terms & Conditions
You may access and use any part of the San Carlo website only if you agree to be bound by the San Carlo terms and conditions set forth below.
You may access and use any part of the San Carlo website only if you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions do not proceed any further and do not use this site. Some services or information provided through the San Carlo website may be subject to additional terms and conditions as indicated in connection with registering for and using such services.
Use of the San Carlo website is solely at San Carlo’s discretion, and San Carlo reserves the right to prohibit anyone from accessing, browsing, supplying information to or downloading information from the San Carlo website.
Use of material
San Carlo’s website is protected under copyright laws and international conventions. The names of San Carlo’s products and services in the pages are San Carlo’s trademarks. San Carlo grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license that may not be sub-licensed to browse the San Carlo website and use the San Carlo website as follows:
Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, or criticism or review, as permitted under the UK Copyright Designs and Patents Act, 1988, no part of San Carlo’s website pages may be reproduced anywhere, in any medium, or transmitted (including retransmission) in any form or by any means to, or stored in any other website or in any form of retrieval system other than for the purpose of review and consideration of the information contained on the pages for the purposes of informing the decision to purchase or otherwise a San Carlo product or service.
For all other purposes whatsoever prior permission, in writing, must be obtained from San Carlo to use the information on these pages. The provision of such information does not bestow any rights whatsoever to the user to use the information for commercial, business or pecuniary gain other than through the purchase of the applicable and related San Carlo product or service.
San Carlo shall at all times comply with the provisions and obligations imposed by the Data Protection Act 1984 and the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Data protection principles together with any subsequent re-enactment or amendment thereto in storing and processing personal data provided by users of the website. All personal data acquired by San Carlo from a user shall be disclosed to that user on written (not email) request. San Carlo acknowledges and shall comply with the Data Protection Principles contained within the Data Protection Act 1984 or the Data Protection Act 1998 (whichever shall be in force or shall apply).
Trademarks and Brand Names
San Carlo and the various San Carlo product names and services displayed on the San Carlo website are trading styles, brand names and trademarks of San Carlo. Other words, icons, symbols, devices and logos appearing on San Carlo website and its pages may be the trademarks of other legal entities or individuals. All such trademarks are acknowledged by San Carlo.
Linking to this Site
San Carlo is prepared to consider granting consent on merit to requests from third parties to create a link from another web site or web site page to certain pages on the San Carlo web site. Such consent is required. You may freely create and use ‘Bookmark’ links to unrestricted Web pages on the San Carlo website in your web browser.
Website Service Interruption
San Carlo makes every effort to keep the San Carlo web site operational. However, certain technical difficulties may, from time to time, result in temporary service interruptions. The user agrees not to hold San Carlo liable for any of the consequences of such interruptions.
Limitations of liability
The San Carlo web site is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind. San Carlo assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by material included in the pages or modification of the material, or for damages caused by inability to use or access the pages. San Carlo reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at its discretion. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF SAN CARLO’S WEBSITE. SAN CARLO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF SAN CARLO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF SAN CARLO WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Take That competition terms and conditions
Please see Manchester Arena Terms and conditions http://www.manchester-arena.com/about-us/terms-conditions/ as well as San Carlo Take That competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition runs from 24th April 2017 to 8th May 2017
- Only entries made via the San Carlo website will be considered
- Prize – 3 x winners win 4 tickets (12 in total) to the Take That Wonderland Live Tour concert at Manchester Arena on 25th May plus a 3 x meals for 4 at either San Carlo Manchester, Cicchetti Manchester or Fumo Manchester.
- Only one meal per restaurant, booked in on a first come first serve basis. For example, one winner to dine at San Carlo Manchester, one winner to dine at Cicchetti Manchester and one winner to dine at Fumo Manchester.
- Prizes are not transferable
- Tickets must be collected from Manchester Arena
- Chosen winners must contact San Carlo within 7 days of receiving notification of their prize win
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- Winners chosen at random
- The dinner prize at San Carlo includes 3 course dinner for four people with a bottle of house wine
- The entry deadline for the competition is 8th May 2017. Any entries made after this date will not be accepted.
- Winners are selected at random
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance to these terms and conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to the use of your details in San Carlo promotional materials
Venice competition terms and conditions
- There is one trip to Venice being offered for two (2) people travelling together, one member of the party must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize includes: return economy flights from London to Venice (direct services only), return airport transfers in Venice, 2 nights 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin / double room including breakfast, Traditional Dinner in a Venetian Palace, Dessert and coffee tasting, 2-hour walking tour including the famous monuments, Cruise along the Grand Canal on a 1-hour water taxi ride and comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions)
- The prize winner must contact San Carlo within 14 days of receiving a notification of their prize win
- The holiday is valid for travel until June 2017 excluding travel during Christmas, Easter and all bank holidays. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2017.
- All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify San Carlo at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
- All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by San Carlo.
- San Carlo or Cloud Nine will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Cloud Nine will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of Cloud Nine and San Carlo. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
- Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
- Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. San Carlo or Cloud Nine cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is included in the prize; however it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions. In the event that cover is not granted an equivalent cash allowance will be provided so adequate cover can be sought. This will be the prize winner’s responsibility and proof of insurance will be required prior to departure.
- The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
- Bookings must be made through Cloud Incentives Ltd, The Works, 6 West Street, Olney, MK46 5HR (ABTA number: L9097)
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the entry form with their full name, telephone number and email address at sancarlo.co.uk/venice
- The entry deadline for the competition is 24th December 2017. Any entries made after this date will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected at random by a computer generated software.
- Employees of San Carlo Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The winner will be notified by email to the address provided on the booking and/or letter/phone call. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Christmas bookers terms and conditions
This offer applies to bookings made and confirmed before 31st October 2016 and San Carlo Manchester or Fumo Manchester.
The £50 gift voucher can redeemed against food and beverages at San Carlo or Fumo Manchester. Voucher must be redeemed between 1st January 2017 and 31st March 2017, Sunday to Thursday only, excluding Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day.
The party bookers offer for Manchester will run from 21st November 2016 to 23rd December 2016
Full deposit required before Christmas booking can be confirmed.
The code ‘SANTA’ must be referenced in order for this offer to apply.